As you may have heard, the Singularity Institute is in the process of creating an official ebook version of The Sequences (specifically, Eliezer's Major Sequences written between 2006 and 2009).
Now is an opportune time to make any alterations to the contents of the Sequences. We're looking for suggestions about:
- Posts to add to the Sequences. E.g., "scope insensitivity" is not currently a part of any sequence, perhaps it should be? Preferably suggest a specific location, or at least a specific sequence where you think the addition would logically go.
- Posts to remove from the Sequences. Are there redundant or unnecessary posts? To call the Sequences long is a bit of an understatement.
- Alternatives to "The Sequences" as a title, such as "How to be Less Wrong: The Sequences, 2006--2009."
Put separate suggestions in separate comments so that specific changes can be discussed. All suggestions will be reviewed, with final changes made by Eliezer. Next thing you know, you'll be sipping a hot mocha in your favorite chair while reading about Death Spirals on your handy e-reader.
The Sequences that will be present in the ebook:
- Map and Territory
- Mysterious Answers to Mysterious Questions
- A Human's Guide to Words
- How to Actually Change Your Mind (includes all posts from all its subsequences)
- Reductionism (includes all posts from Joy in the Merely Real and Zombies)
- Quantum Physics
- Fun Theory
- The Craft and the Community