by [anonymous]
1 min read24th Apr 20146 comments

If it's worth saying, but not worth its own post (even in Discussion), then it goes here.

New Comment
6 comments, sorted by Click to highlight new comments since: Today at 7:01 AM

Why Are you posting this today?

In order of importance:

1. You haven't included the 'open_thread' tag, which is used to connect the 'LATEST OPEN THREAD' functionality in the side bar to the current OT, among other things.

2. The current Open Thread expires on the 27th.

3. It is the 24th, not the 23rd.

4. The current OT was already posted earlier, so the posting date could be Monday from now on(and it is not Monday yet)

I assume this is a weird reaction to the end date of the penultimate thread, which was supposed to expire on the 22nd, but that still doesn't explain much.

Anti-akrasia tool circa 1925. (Akrasia inducing full article here).

Our spiritual forebear.

A modern-day weakling! This is the true spiritual forebear :-D

There's already an open thread! Metus started it early so that they would begin on Mondays.

I posted this on the previous open thread very shortly before this new thread went up, so I'm reposting here:

I'm an Orthodox Jew, and I'd be interested to connect with others on LW who are also Orthodox. More precisely, I'm interested in finding other LWers who (a) are Jewish, (b) are still religious in some form or fashion, and (c) are currently Orthodox or were at some point in the past.