Less Wrong is a community blog devoted to refining the art of human rationality. Please visit our About page for more information.
The Singularity Institute is coming to Oxford, England for AGI-2012!
AGI-2012 runs December 8th–11th, but many of us will be arriving as early as the 6th or 7th, and some will be leaving as late as the 16th. We are looking for generous members of the Less Wrong community who would be willing to host us during our visit.
Why you might want to host us?
- You want to help SI save some money.
- You want to see Luke Meuhlhauser fact #8 for yourself.
- You want to hangout with us, which is great, because we also want to hangout with you.
- You want to marvel at Louie's boyish good looks in person.
- your location,
- what dates you can host one or more of us, and
- how many of us you're able/willing to put up with :)
View more: Next