Less Wrong is a community blog devoted to refining the art of human rationality. Please visit our About page for more information.
I'm Matthew Fallshaw, Chief Tricyclist at TrikeApps. At Trike we're pretty keen on improvement, ours, this community's, and the rest of the world's, and help out or have helped out by:
- Developing, maintaining, and hosting http://lesswrong.com/.
- Deploying, maintaining and hosting http://wiki.lesswrong.com/ (this wiki).
- Deploying, maintaining and hosting http://www.overcomingbias.com/.
- Experimenting with http://predictionbook.com/.
- and a few other projects in the works through our parent group http://investling.com/.
If you have a project you think Investling might be interested in, feel free to reach out (but be warned that we think market success is generally a good way to measure impact, so if your plan doesn't involve making large amounts of money the rest of the story is going to have to be pretty good).