Less Wrong is a community blog devoted to refining the art of human rationality. Please visit our About page for more information.
|I'm open to unsolicited messages.|
|I operate under Crocker's rules.|
I'm Matthew Fallshaw (LinkedIn), holder of various titles & roles at MIRI, TrikeApps, Bellroy, Radiopaedia, and Investling. In the Investling group we're pretty keen on improvement - ours, this community's, and the rest of the world's - and help out or have helped out by:
- Developing, maintaining, and hosting http://lesswrong.com/.
- Deploying, maintaining and hosting http://wiki.lesswrong.com/ (this wiki).
- Doing various other things to help MIRI, CFAR, Leverage Research, and other similar organizations.
- Deploying, maintaining and/or hosting http://www.overcomingbias.com/, http://slatestarcodex.com/, http://aiimpacts.org/.
- Experimenting with http://predictionbook.com/.
- and otherwise looking for high (world scale) returns on our capital or time.
You might be able to help, or we may be able to help you: We're recruiting for various roles in our group. See http://trikeapps.com/jobs and http://bellroy.com/jobs/. We try hard to be Effective Altruists, so your efforts if you work for us contribute to large scale altruist projects.
If you have a project you think Investling might be interested in, feel free to reach out (but we're looking for large impact and our existing projects are having large impact - your idea is only going to get our attention if it's better than wherever our capital or time is currently invested).