Less Wrong is a community blog devoted to refining the art of human rationality. Please visit our About page for more information.

Paul_Crowley comments on Circular Altruism - Less Wrong

40 Post author: Eliezer_Yudkowsky 22 January 2008 06:00PM

You are viewing a comment permalink. View the original post to see all comments and the full post content.

Comments (300)

Sort By: Old

You are viewing a single comment's thread.

Comment author: Paul_Crowley 22 January 2008 06:29:40PM 2 points [-]

1. 400 people die, with certainty. 2. 90% chance no one dies; 10% chance 500 people die.

ITYM 1. 100 people die, with certainty.